Walkout Songs the Pro Athlete Version of ME Would Use
the real life version of me listens to these when I need to get PUMPED UP
- •"Bring 'em Out" - T.I.all my hot girls yellin'
- •"Party Up" - DMXy'all gon make me go all out
- •"Independent Women" - Destiny's Childdepend on no one else to give you want
- •"Roses" - Outkastbetter come back down to mars girl quit chasin cars
- •"Worst Behavior" - DrakeI should let you know ahead I'm comin back on my worst behavior
- •"Feelin' Myself" - Beyoncé and Nicki Minajnever left but I'm back at it
- •"Black and Yellow" - Wiz Khalifabecause Pittsburgh - you know what it is!
- •and the real icing on the cake to this list...because everyday can't be a rap day
- •"Don't Rain on my Parade" - performed by Lea Michele in Gleebut whether I'm the rose of sheer perfection - a freckle on the nose of life's complexion - don't tell me you can listen to this and not feel great because you're lying