Dear class of 2018
This is what senioritis looks like, so be prepared. It hits you like a brick wall and leaves you motivation-less.
- •Side note. These are actual pictures from my actual life. This is literally not even made up.
- •My level of effort be like...
- •And my grades be like...Don't worry I eventually handed in those assignments and only got a 20% docked off for handing them in late.
- •And my level of rule following be like...My mom works in the office which is why my coffee was down there.
- •And my writing skills be like...I was handing this in to my English/ Drama teacher. I felt bad about it, but I didn't want to delete my work of great skill. So I wrote underneath, "just kidding, here's my actual paper :) "