I need help from tøp fans
I've been making an lyric-filled alter-book (hopefully I can explain/ show in a future list) and I painted the background of a page into a night sky. Now I'm contemplating what lyrics I'll put on that page. I would like them to be from a twenty-one pilots song. Any ideas?
- •Here's what the page looks like without words.I'm no artist, and I've never claimed to be, but hey, this is for me, not an art exhibit.
- •Side note: these can go as far back as No Phun Intended. They don't have to stay towards the Blurryface end of the timeline.
- •"The sun will rise and we will try again" - Truce
- •"The dark's not taking prisoners tonight" - Ode to Sleep
- •"Cause tomorrow's gone, just like yesterday" - Just Like Yesterday
- •"Night falls with gravity the earth turns from sanity" - semi-automatic
- •"Take this weapon, forged in darkness. Some see a pen, I see a harpoon" -Ode to SleepSuggested by @steph_lessthan3