Live listing my 30 hour famine experience
For those who don't know, 30 hour famine is when you get people to sponsor you to not eat for thirty hours. All the money you raise goes to feed children who can't afford food on a consistent basis.
- •7:40 AMMy final meal for the next 30 hours.
- •8:00 AMAnd thus it begins
- •11:00 AMOk pretty good, I'm kinda hungry but pretty goo for the most part
- •12:15 PM- lunch timeWe have CHICK-FIL-A cater and I can smell the deliciousness of the chicken that I CANNOT PARTAKE!!!! 😞
- •2:30 PMMy friend asks me what he should get to eat for dinner then doesn't understand why I respond with a "seriously??" He forgot about the famine. 🤦♀️
- •6:00 PMSecond skipped meal. But I'm at the church that's hosting the event, and we're starting activities so that will take my mind off of it.
- •12:00 AMI'm losing my ability to focus, not because I'm hungry, but because I'm so tired
- •1:00 AMBedtime!! 😴
- •7:45 (ish) AMTime to get up. But I just can't.
- •8:30 AMNo breakfast. I'm feeling good though we keep doing games that help distract me.
- •12:00 PMNo lunch, well at least not yet. We just played a game where you have to transport rice from one bowl to another with a spoon. But PLOT TWIST we have do this while doing human wheelbarrow. And DOUBLE PLOT TWIST I know know one on my team
- •12:15 PMHuman wheelbarrowing killed my back
- •1:58 PMWe meet in the room to eat
- •2:00 PMWe pray and get in line
- •2:10My first bite of food in 30 hours- chicken. Side note, I'm kind of picky about my chicken, so this isn't the greatest of celebration meals but hey, I'm hungry I'll eat it will be great