My favorite lines from movies/tvshows/plays
- •"Oh, dear, how uneasy I feel." - Red R H, Into the woodsI don't know why I love this so much, but it's just so funny.
- •"I want a second chance at a first impression. So here's something from a guy with nothing nothing to protect. Heart's on his sleeve hat in hand." - Lassie, PsychEvery time I hear this, I just want to cry. My heart just melts at the poetics.
- •"So what if we don't make sense on paper. We don't live our lives on paper." Richard Castle, Castle
- •"Just cause you put syrup on something don't make it pancakes." Shawn, PsychIt's like the weirdest metaphor ever, but hey.
- •This conversation from Wicked.Spoiler alert: this is comparing before Fiyero becomes the scarecrow vs after.
- •"On the contrary, Aunt Augusta, I've now realized for the first time in my life the vital importance of being Earnest. " - jack, the importance of being earnest.If you are familiar with this play, you understand the humor of the statement. If you are not familiar with it, I would definitely recommend reading/watching it. It's wonderful comedy by Oscar Wilde