SONGS THAT MINISTERED TO MY HEART OVER THE LAST YEAR
- •You Better Be Good To Me by Tina TurnerThis is one I make pointed eye contact at Justin while singing. Because duh.
- •That's What's Up by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- •Arise by Hillsong United
- •Bethel Music: We Will Not Be Shaken (the whole album)My friend sent me this album on one of the hardest days of my life and listening to it in its entirety on a single plane ride I realized that this album was actually written for ME. For months I listened to it daily, and consequently it's Wallis' favorite since it's pretty much all she heard in the womb. True story, Ever Be will quiet her faster than anything.
- •Ends of the Earth by Lord HuronWhat good is a livin' a life you've been given If all you do is stand in one place?
- •To be continued...check back for updates.
- •Irreplaceable by BeyoncéAnother one sang with intense eye contact directed at J.