NICKNAMES OTHER PEOPLE HAVE FOR ME
Personally, I like plain old Bridget
- •Bridg(e)Mostly close friends or family. Toward the end of high school people I was only really acquaintances with started using it which I didn't know how to feel about.
- •BridgeyFamily. Parents, Uncle John, Aunt Jamie and Uncle Gerald and lil cousins.
- •RedDad mostly. Also Uncle Jay used it the other day. Sometimes people I'm not related to use it and once again, not sure how I feel about it.
- •CurlyGrammy on random, yet numerous occasions.
- •BridgemeisterDad also. Comes from either the Goofy movie or an episode of the show with him and Max. There was a one-off character named ___meister and somehow I got a new nickname.
- •GingSophomore year of high school. What an odd time that was. 2010 was the height of ginger jokes apparently.
- •B@nutellakell and Rachel. Mostly in texts but once I told Rachel that she and Kelly are the only people who have ever called me that and now she uses it a lot in real life.
- •Miss BridgetMum. I love this one. Random but frequent. Makes me feel fancy and like a little kid all at once.