Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I'm going to be the best manager, regardless of who I piss off.I'm working to get paid, and do the best job I can. I'm not there to have people like me. Even though I honestly am the general favorite. However, I got two promotions faster than anyone else. I'm going to prove that I deserved the both of them. I'm going to be the manager who is always learning, never gives up, and pushes everyone to be their best. I'm going to always do what I believe is best, and make no apologies for what I do.
- •I'm going to be a better dog owner.I'm going to take better care of my puppy. He is the one thing that is capable of loving me more than anyone else. I'm not going to take that for granted. I'm going to love him and give him everything he deserves.
- •I'm going to make it right with Him again.My relationship with God and everything is kind of touchy. I grew up Catholic and there are a lot of things that kind of tie in together, as to what led to my downfall. Basically I started to doubt a lot of stuff, and it made me lose sight of Him. I always have been jealous of those who love and know Him more than anything else. I want to be one of those people. I'm going to try to find myself in Him again. I want to be a better person by finding Him in myself again.
- •Barnes and NobleI already have sleeping problems as it is. If this were a thing, I would never sleep. But I want it so much.
- •StarbucksOne time my best friend and I stayed up all night. We went to Starbucks at like 5 and just waited for them to open.
- •RoastersI don't go here very often. But it's a coffee place so why not?
- •Sending a screenshot of a conversation, to the person you had the conversation with.
- •I'm dying right now.
Okay this list is actually pretty serious and accurate. However, you won't know any of these until you give me a chance. 💁🏽 Plus, I'm feeling sick and I'm bored. So just deal with my ramblings.
- •I once had a guy love me more than I loved myself, and more than he loved himself. There is a lot to this story, but for a long time, I took advantage of that. And it ended really badly. And there is a lot of guilt and regret. But basically, I wouldn't do that again because wow that sucked 🙃
- •I have a cookbook that I received as a graduation present. If I have to explain why that's a good reason, maybe you should just stop reading.
- •I have my own Netflix account. Yeah, it basically shows my independence and how responsible I am. 😎 No but honestly, I love movies and tv and I would so be down to watch pretty much anything.
- •Very true. All of my fifty million followers can read what we are saying.
- •You should be. I also feel like you're shouting at me. So I feel OBLIGATED TO SHOUT BACK.
- •Thank you. I'm pretty good at thinking.
- •Because I'm cute
- •Because he is cute
- •Because we both were in choir
My friend told me recently how she got Nair and she liked it because it actually works. So I went and bought it tonight and I just tested it out.
- •It is way too time consuming. As a woman who shaves everywhere and has a lot of surface area to cover, this takes a ton of time. You have to cover an area, and wait 3-10 minutes for it to work. I understand that is reasonable, however, it's still annoying.
- •It requires a lot to use. When you buy it, it seems like a reasonable size. But you have to completely cover the hairs, and you can't rub it in. That might not seem like a big deal, but it seriously requires a lot of it. If they are going to do this, they need to sell it in gallons or warn you to only use it on a tiny body part or something.
- •It smells weird. There were three different kind of smells. Your options are either smell like a baby, smell like an old person, or just have an odd smell. The one that smells odd isn't bad at first, (that's why I bought it) but now I wish I bought the baby one because this smell is not doing it for me.
All of these things are actually ruining my life and it's completely my fault 🙃🙃🙃🙃
- •School (because I never go anymore)🙃
- •Getting over my ex🙃
- •Having a normal sleeping pattern🙃