Goals I'm Setting for Myself
- •I'm going to be the best manager, regardless of who I piss off.I'm working to get paid, and do the best job I can. I'm not there to have people like me. Even though I honestly am the general favorite. However, I got two promotions faster than anyone else. I'm going to prove that I deserved the both of them. I'm going to be the manager who is always learning, never gives up, and pushes everyone to be their best. I'm going to always do what I believe is best, and make no apologies for what I do.
- •I'm going to be a better dog owner.I'm going to take better care of my puppy. He is the one thing that is capable of loving me more than anyone else. I'm not going to take that for granted. I'm going to love him and give him everything he deserves.
- •I'm going to make it right with Him again.My relationship with God and everything is kind of touchy. I grew up Catholic and there are a lot of things that kind of tie in together, as to what led to my downfall. Basically I started to doubt a lot of stuff, and it made me lose sight of Him. I always have been jealous of those who love and know Him more than anything else. I want to be one of those people. I'm going to try to find myself in Him again. I want to be a better person by finding Him in myself again.
- •My next boyfriend, will (hopefully) be my last.It's hard to guarantee this. However, I know my worth and what I'm capable of. I know what kind of man I deserve and I'm not going to settle for less. I'm not saying I'm going to try to find "the one" and plan our whole life out. I'm saying I can still have fun, however, my next boyfriend will be somebody really special. Only a really special person will earn that title of being my boyfriend. I'm not going to settle for anything less than the best.
- •I'm not going to let the opinions of others, affect how I live my life.Yes, education is very important. I've always valued it, and my goal is to get my doctorate some day. However, I feel like everyone is stressing and freaking out about getting their degree and jumping into their career right away. I know that's important, but I'm not going to rush and stress myself out over it. I want to pay my way through college and avoid having a mental breakdown on the way. I'm going to hold my head high, and defend myself to anyone who has a problem with how I do things.
- •I'm going to be bold.I say how I feel, and what I think. I don't mean that in a way that I'm rude to everyone and go around saying "I'm just being real." Because there is no excuse to be mean. But I have no shame in telling someone how much I appreciate that they exist. Sometimes this is extremely weird, but I don't mind it. I'm going to push myself more out of my comfort zone, because you never know what will happen. Because of this, I managed to get the number to a person I always admired, so sometimes it works.
- •I'm going to be a better friend.I'm a good friend. I'm honestly the best friend a person can have a lot of the time. However, lately, I've been so overwhelmed with my own life, I have neglected a few friends. I'm going to do my best to rekindle those friendships and explain way I suddenly disappeared. I'm not going to allow my friends to feel any less than the absolute gem that they are. I'm going to work on being better again.