5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
And by "at random," I mean I literally selected these with my eyes closed
- •Gnocchi from Mama Milano in ChicagoThis night was amazing. I went with my husband on his work trip where we stayed in a killer hotel and I just brooded all over the city, walking everywhere all day. That night we had amazing gnocchi (which the middle-aged owner pestered me to eat more of [do you know how long it's been since someone pressed me to keep eating?]) and went to a show at Second City and talked and laughed and 😍😍😍
- •All Time Low at a hometown concertThe parents of some sweet much-younger friends treated me to see All Time Low in Baltimore (after tix had sold out) and we had THE BEST TIME. We sang our heads off and I loved it. We were in pop punk heaven.
- •Hospital selfieThis was a crappy night bc Wadey had to go to the hospital, but it was a great night bc he didn't have meningitis or require a spinal tap.
- •Eeylops Owl EmporiumMy husband sort of surprised me with a trip to Disney World/Universal Studios a year and a half ago. As a grown woman with the musical taste of a 16-year-old, the romantic sensibility of a 12-year-old, and the palate of a small child, you can imagine what a wonderful time I had and also how many times I literally sobbed from joy. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was miraculous and I would like to live there.
- •Screenshot of the first time I listened to X?...I think? Hey, I told you I picked these with my eyes closed.