A SPECIFIC LOGISTICAL DETAIL IN ROMANCEY HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS MOVIES/TV
🏀🏈🏆🙌🏼❤️ (why is there no cheerleading emoji, SO HELP ME, I will not use the flippy hair girl)
- •So today I've watched a lot of TV. Hours of One Tree Hill and Friday Night Lights.Don't judge me, there was a LOT of laundry to wash/hang/fold.
- •Now I thoroughly love these shows. Other than this one thing-- this one thing bugs me.
- •Can we talk about how the cheerleading squad always holds practice in proximity of the basketball team or the football team?
- •Was this done at anyone else's high school? 'Cause it sure wasn't at mine.
- •We never had cheerleading practice near the guys' teams. Heck, half the time they weren't allowed to talk to us on the bus to/from the games (or we had a separate bus).
- •And-- no, no one is responsible for anyone else's thoughts or behaviors.
- •But does anyone think Lucas was at his best at practice with this going on nearby?
- •Do you think Lila Garrity is focused on keeping her motions sharp and learning her cheers if she's practicing in view of this face?Oh good Lord, Tim Riggins.
- •ANYONE ELSE? Can anyone else comment on this?