FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH: TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE
- •Dean WinchesterKRYPTONITE. gorgeous, goodhearted, loves his family, brave (uh hello demon hunter), great car (😍😍 the impala 😍😍), and also totally not looking to be tamed or tied down. and yet I would 1000% have shown up with a whip and a chair/ropes and WHY DOES ALL THAT SOUND SO INAPPROPRIATE, I'M JUST TRYING TO EXTEND THE TAMING/TYING DOWN ANALOGY
- •Charlie WeasleyI'm not sure if Charlie is ACTUAL trouble or would just have been trouble for ME. so much is attractive there: 1) rugged redhead 🦄, 2) works with dragons, 3) member of weasley family. I'm just positive though that he's one of those handsome, outdoorsy, emotionally distant types (aka kryptonite).
- •Finnagain, he's not really TROUBLE, like a bad guy, but he's definitely got baggage. AND YET! he's handsome and charming and so eager to impress Rey that I'm just totally done for.
- •Logan HuntzbergerHe was a risky boyfriend. Riskier than Jess? I dunno. I mean Logan was never gonna punch anybody and start a fight that trashes a house. But I think with Logan Rory risked losing herself. THAT SAID: Ace is an amazing nickname and their relationship was THE MOST fun #youjumpijumpjack
- •Howl Jenkins (moved from part 1, the pale and nerdy edition, FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH: THE PALE AND NERDY EDITION (UPDATED))From Howl's Moving Castle (book not movie). Oh, how I love a roguish, kindhearted, slithery-outy, occasionally drunk former rugby-playing Welshman.
- •Han Soloneeds no explanation. "WHO's scruffy-lookin?"