HOW I DO MY EYE MAKEUP
Well, this is flattering. Requested by @shreyasaurus.
- •So these are the products I use on my eyes. (Most of them are v v not fancy.)
- •L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (Fair)I decided this was too orangey for my face, so I apply it to my eyelids as a primer, from just below my brows to my lashline.
- •ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter (Medium/Glow)I dab the white highlighter in a U under my eyes...
- •Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow (Nude Glow)...then swipe a little of the Physician's Formula on top of the (still-liquid) highlighter. I let them sit and thicken for a second while I do my eyebrows, then mix the two well together under my eyes.
- •No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil (Brown)While my concealer/highlighter thickens under my eyes, I shade in my brows. I don't do much at all-- just fill in the innermost patchy bits. (I way overplucked in high school.)
- •Naked 2 Palette1. Foxy (plain beige) over the lid from brownbone to lashline. 2a. Bootycall (pearlized white) heavily to the inner corner of my eye, and 2b. somewhat more lightly to the eyelid below the crease. 3. A stronger color like Chopper or Suspect or YDK (depending on the occasion) blended from the outer edge of the lower crease to about the middle.
- •Sephora waterproof retractable eyeliner (#12 glitter copper)Apply to the upper lashline and the very outer edge of the lower lashline.
- •Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express (Blackest Black)Layer it on, baby. But just the top lashes. Maybe one super light coat to the bottom lashes, so it doesn't flake everywhere beneath the eyes.
- •(The lovely @daydreamer asked for a selfie of the finished product and this is honestly the best I could find [of my eye makeup]. Sorry it isn't better! Throwback to when I had pink and gold hair and had to wear a ton of makeup so I didn't look ill by contrast.)