I'M PLOTTING A TRIP TO THE UK! HELP!!
- •Tell me what to do/where to go!
- •I'm already planning on a few days in London, plus side trips to Oxford and other cities close by. 🌃
- •I'm also thinking of visiting either Scotland or Wales. ⛰🐲
- •Tell me where your favorite bookshops/pubs/cozily lit cobblestone streets/castles are!! 📚🍻🏰
- •Also, I really wanna do a bit o' hiking. Where are the most beautiful moors/standing stones/misty hills/mountains??? 🌧🌫☔️🍀
- •Extra points if you can show me where to find Narnia, Hogwarts, The Shire, or Wizard Howl's castle. ❤️🇬🇧❤️🇬🇧❤️
- •Stonehaven, Scotland.There's a fish and chips shop just on the coast's edge called The Bay with an ice cream spot directly beside it called Aunt Betty's. The Bay was voted the UK's best fish&chips in 2013, and I fully endorse that. The best bit? You can sit outside the shop and enjoy your meal while looking out at Dunnottar Castle. I took this picture the day I visited. That perfect view, food, and feeling of hope it gave me made it my favorite spot in the whole world.Suggested by @quixotic
- •Edinburgh, ScotlandIt is absolutely beautiful, and one of my favorite places on my trip. The Royal Mile made me feel as though I had stepped into a fairy tale. At the top is the Edinburgh Castle which was wonderful and I heard JK Rowling based Hogwarts after it. Which makes sense cause this is where she wrote the books, specifically at the Elephant Cafe. You can always hike up Arthur's Seat for some great views. I could keep going, I loved it here! And it's not too long of a bus ride from London.Suggested by @kblaise
- •CambridgeIf you are going to Oxford then you *must* go to Cambridge too! Depending on when you go, you might be able to enter the colleges; walk along the banks of the river Cam (called the backs); and shop and eat well! ENJOY!!!Suggested by @Diplomatic_diva