MY FAVORITE SMELLS
- •Nivea for menWade's aftershave
- •Nexxus shampoo and conditionerExpensive as crap but it smells like a salon and my hair loves it
- •Betsey Johnson perfumeRIP. Musky and sweet and I always felt happy wearing it.
- •Coconut Lime Verbena lotionAgain: RIP. It's fruity and summery and beachy and I feel like I'm on vacation when I wear it, no matter where I am
- •Sunless tanner and sunscreenIs this weird? I just love the beach.
- •Salt waterSee above. I always feel so calm and healthy and whole by the ocean with friends.
- •Woodsmoke/bonfiresAlthough, not so much a fan of the scent of smoke on clothing. 🚫
- •Garlic and curryI ❤️ food
- •BBQ and roasting poultryI ❤️ food
- •Mexican foodSee above.
- •CoffeeEvery day. Any time.
- •Christmas treesFake Christmas trees are better than nothing but still depressing.
- •Chocolate chip cookiesMy grandmother's. She used to make them when we came to visit every Christmas and every summer.
- •Pumpkin and butterscotch and caramel and toffee and chai everythingI wait all year for September.