PICTURES THAT MAKE ME YEARN FOR FALL
...sorry if this makes all the summer-lovers angry, hot weather's nothing to get excited about where I grew up in the south.
- •My friends and I go hole up in a cabin in Shenandoah every October or November. Mountain weekend is my favorite thing. 🍁⛺️🍂
- •(Essentials we took to mountain weekend)
- •Red cups+ this jacket is basically my comfort blanket every fall.
- •Not a summer day. I love a moody sky on a cool night.
- •Crisp air= clear head 🍁🍂🎃✨
- •Can't wear that sweatshirt in the summer, y'all. ✨
- •LOOK AT HIS SHIRT.
- •Wade's fam always gets their Thanksgiving pies from a lady at their church. There is NOTHING like Phyllis's cran-apple pies. 🍎🍎🍎
- •Since W's fam lives in CT, we always go to New York the day after Thanksgiving. Grand Central is still heart-flattening gorgeous to me. 🌃
- •...One more of Shenandoah. HURRY IT UP, fall. ⏱