PLOTTING VALENTINE'S DAY WHERE HUSB CAN'T SEE
no idea how well all these ideas line up, especially since a lot of them are just food I want to eat together?
- •Doughnut date for breakfast. Books optional.He doesn't love to read while he eats like I do.
- •the zoo bc he keeps talking about wanting to go while the pandas are babiesThe fact that my husband has brought up baby pandas no fewer than 5 times in a month is one of the many reasons I'd marry him again, given the chance.
- •Cubans from our favorite hole-in-the-wall sandwich placeYeah, we fancy.
- •Long walk through Georgetown to that dessert place for churros and chocolateLook I told you this list was mostly food
- •Museum?DC has approximately 5729 of these and I think the Renwick Gallery just (re)opened?
- •Movies?I don't even know what's playing, but I love seeing movies with him and then talking about them on the walk home.
- •Gift ideas: Top Golf gift card?To be continued.