RECIPE: A COUPLE DAYS LATE FOR PI DAY-- MY MOM'S RITZ PIE 💖
My dad's favorite, and now yours too bc this shiz is delicious
- •20 plain Ritz crackers
- •1 cup chopped pecans
- •3 egg whites
- •1 cup minus 3 tablespoons sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •Crush crackers fine.
- •Add 1/2 of sugar and all of vanilla.
- •In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, adding the rest of the sugar.Fun fact: if you attempt to beat your egg whites with other stuff in them, things will go badly for you.
- •Fold pecans and cracker mixture into egg whites.
- •Pour into buttered 9" pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until brown.
- •Serve with vanilla ice cream bc you deserve it love 💖🍨💖🍨💖🍨