"RECIPE": MY FAVORITE NORMAL-DAY BREAKFAST-- PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL
My actual favorite breakfast is cinnamon rolls, but I feel like eating that every day would be unwise.
- •This is maybe not so much a recipe as a suggestion. Everyone needs ideas!
- •Ok so I'm sure you're all laughing/horrified at the girl who thinks chocolate belongs in an everyday breakfast.Those of you more virtuous than I can either skip the chocolate or add carob chips or whatever joyless "sweet" the sugar-conscious prefer
- •Those of you not laughing at me-- y'all my people. I luh you.
- •Anyway. It's easy and it's amazing and it sticks to my ribs and it's only 330 calories but I always feel full till lunch so I highly recommend.
- •1/2 cup plain oatmeal (not quick cooking, just straight-up oatmeal)
- •1 tbsp peanut bitter
- •1 tbsp chocolate chipsI also do white chocolate chips a lot and that's really good. I had iffy results with butterscotch chips.
- •Put peanut butter in the bowl with the oatmeal.
- •Heat some water in a kettle or microwave.#Pinterest #kitchenglam
- •Pour scalding water in the bowl until it just covers the oatmeal.
- •Stir till it's all mixed.
- •Once the oatmeal and peanut butter have soaked up your water, add your chippies.
- •VOILA! The most obvious recipe ever. It takes all of 4 minutes and you don't have to boil the oatmeal or wait overnight or anything.