SWOONY THINGS (3/22/16)
- •Music: A Walk to Remember OSTWhat is better than Mandy Moore's "Cry," I ask? Nothing. Whole album is totally swoonworthy.
- •Music: One Direction, OliviaSwoony and groovy and totally timeless. This song is not trendy at all and I love it for that. It sounds straight out of the 60s.
- •Character: Tim Riggins, Friday Night Lightsyes I KNOW i included a photo of him in another list the other day and yes I KNOW Riggins is trouble and no I don't care. he has a cute nose and he has freckles and I am so baffled/dazzled by this breed of boy that just never talks, like what is happening in your head, child? You and your ilk are an enigma to me
- •Book: The Raven Cycle, by Maggie StiefvaterI could talk about Bluesey forever (#swoon) but the friendships in this series are just as amazing and heart-clutch-worthy. The Raven King comes out April 26-- trust me. Ya got time to catch up.
- •Food: Cookies and cream ice creamYeah we're including food on here, this is my list
- •Food: Fig and Brie grilled cheese THE ULTIMATE SANDWICHblatant plug for an old list but we're doing this for dinner tomorrow and I'm already excited about it #swoon
- •Character: Lucas Scott, One Tree HillCurrently on season 2, but I can't find a decent photo of his lovely buzz cut. Also wth is this hideous long haircut and goatee of him I'm seeing? Is that in later seasons? Why??
- •Music: Taylor Swift, TreacherousThis song is incredible. I listened to it on a loop for an hour earlier while I worked on a particular scene. The verses are melodically really steady and quiet and the choruses are so earnest and I would give up a kidney to have written something this good. #redforever #swoon