TED TALKS I FEEL QUALIFIED TO GIVE
- •How not to make your feelings someone else's problemI forget whose list I read that talked about how Ross did this. And then I realized I did this for like 3 years in college. I was whatever the female version of the "nice guy" is. (Not flattering-- but it's true.)
- •Related: Why Taylor Swift was totally justified in writing 1989 ab a short-lived and long-over relationship, bc sometimes ppl just do a number on you
- •Fairy tale archetypes. And variations on the Cinderella theme. If I can use notes.I've legit read Cinderella: A Casebook. It was for my writing. It was amazing.
- •Cross-stitchingYou can make so many old-lady presents!
- •Tropes I love in YA litI love love triangles. Sorry not sorry.
- •Southern church cultureI was basically birthed under a pew.
- •Ice cream toppingsCTC on anything with caramel. 💛🍨