THE FIRST 5 SONGS ON MY SPOTIFY SHUFFLE
Inspired by @stevecady (this reminds me of those Facebook playlist notes I used to love so much).
- 1.So Contagious, AcceptancePeak emo: intense lyrics whose meaning is slightly dubious.
- 2.Your Heart (feat. Joe Gil), Dirty SouthMy favorite kind of EDM-- sweet, emotional, well-suited for the climax of a romantic comedy.
- 3.Secret Crowds, Angels and AirwavesIf I were a song, this would be me. I love it so much. Determined and open-hearted and painfully earnest.
- 4.Time to Pretend, MGMTThis song is so much cooler than I am. Also there are a lot of drug refs in this song I hadn't initially noticed. Whoops
- 5.Syndicate, The FrayAnother very very earnest track. Great piano.