TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
(to be continued.)
- •Leggings and sports bras and tee shirts and sneakers.I love to be comfortable. I am not here for jeans that leave lines on my legs or shoes that make my feet hurt. Also my sneakers are highlighter pink.
- •Bronze eyeliner and awesome eye makeup.RIP, Lucky by Urban Decay. You always made my eyes look their prettiest.
- •DancingMore in the gym than the club these days, but that's ok.
- •Power tracks.I like punchy, upbeat music. I don't care who makes it. Angels and Airwaves, or Skynyrd, or Taylor Swift, or Styx, or 5SOS, or Pat Benatar. Whatever. I'm also somewhat convinced that my anxiety/OCD traits are soothed by organized poppy tunes.
- •City walksI love cities. At sunrise, at sunset, in winter, in spring, in fall. Noooot as much in super hot weather. But I love cities. Tall buildings, old buildings, cobblestones, cafes, bookshops.
- •Pool daysDump me by some water with a book and a massive water bottle and I am happy for hours. I will leave a little dazed and tired but be so drunk on vitamin D and I LOVE IT.
- •Binge watchingMy husband has described his ideal environment as being surrounded by hiking, whitewater rafting, and a RACE TRACK. I, however, am perfectly happy sitting on my couch. I love watching tv. For HOURS. Comedies, dramas, action, crime shows, fantasy, teen-y. Not so much reality.
- •Binge reading and stacksI love being left alone with a book for hours and hours, and I love walking out of the library with a huge pile of reading. I get very greedy and excited.
- •WritingAka, mah job. #imaginationonoverdrive
- •Friend dates.I'm so much happier one-on-one than in a group.
- •DessertI eat dessert every day. I love sweets. Frankly, I'd be ok eating all oatmeal and salad and baked chicken if I could have cinnamon ice cream and chocolate chip cookies and rainbow chip cake and cherry cobbler and homemade blueberry cheesecake pop tarts every day.
- •AutumnI am a walking cliche come September every year. That's ok, though.