Already on li.st? Open in app.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that everyone loves getting post
- •GrandmaTakes about as long to read as it must have done to write because of the beautiful but illegible cursive writing. Usually includes a joke Grampy wants her to tell me!
- •Father ChristmasHe sent me a card thanking me for my thank you letter - we were both very polite.
- •Hannah BMy friend from primary school. We went to different secondary schools but kept each other informed of the all the goss. Being country kids we couldn't just hang out because there were too many fields in the way.
The right moment can be disembarking from a tram or breaking into a run
- •Kiss me - Sixpence none the Richer
- •You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
- •My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Characters that made me want to change my entire life and personality during the course of a film.
- •Jo March.Age: 10 'I could never love anyone as I love my sisters,' which basically equated to #squadgoals in the 90s. A writer who didn't settle for the first guy who asked, what a girl!
- •PocahontasAge: 11 The woman dove (dived?) off a cliff, Jasmine who?
- •Alex - Charlie's AngelsAge: 13 The first time I saw Lucy Lui in anything, so cool and beautiful and I still strut like I'm wearing a leather suit and carrying a bull whip every time I hear Barracuda.