Milestones And Steps In Any New Yorker's Assimilation
- •Finding out that New Yorkers are actually super nice, but just can't be bothered with your shit.
- •Buying a monthly metrocard
- •Discovering that the nuts at the Nuts For Nuts carts smell better than they taste
- •Realizing no one has a garbage disposal
- •Moving between subway cars
- •Learning to ride the bus
- •Getting a really great rat story
- •Flipping out on someone for upstreaming you and/or actually trying to steal your cab
- •Getting locked out of your apartment
- •Learning how to prewalk
- •Consciously shoving someone for being in your way
- •Walking between moving cars when they have the green because you're super late
- •Walking between moving cars when they have the green because you can't be bothered to wait.
- •Getting an apartment with a view of something other than a brick wall