Rumi -some soul stirring poetry
- •When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you're not here, I can't go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them. Rumi
- •Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames
- •A mountain keeps an echo deep inside. That's how I hold your voice.
- •Who could be so lucky? Who comes to a lake for water and sees the reflection of moon. Rumi
- •At night, I open the window and ask the moon to come and press its face against mine. Breathe into me. Close the language-door and open the love-window. The moon won't use the door, only the window.
- •Poems are rough notations for the music we are.
- •I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.