Favorite Monologist's I've Seen at Asssscat
a list in progress
- •meredith vieirashe was like a drunk aunt at a non-family function, and telling all the family secrets. so so great.
- •sarah koenigat the height of the serial phenomena, and no one uses cliche words like "Baltimore!" or "Best Buy!" as suggestions.
- •winston marshallbanjo player for mumford & sons. first time, he was so nervous he drank waaaaay too much and was a sloppy mess in the best way possible and even jumped in some scenes. the second time was just as great, albeit slightly more sober.
- •alan zweibelhe was Gilda's writing partner on snl and he had incredibly lovely stories about her. just the best.
- •kevin baconthis one is pretty self explanatory.
- •keegan michael keyhe told a bunch of stories about his youth in michigan. and he just laughed so loudly and genuinely had fun.
- •bradley whitfordone monologue ended with him on all fours showing us how his dog dry heaved. which was weird and amazing and basically that's the tone of that whole night.
- •louis cka true honor and blessing to add this to the list. 🙏🏻🙌🏼🙃