Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Ranked
Inspired by @bjnovak
- 1.stuffingthis is where we agree, BJ.
- 2.mac 'n cheeseis this typical in all families? bc it's become a staple in mine (re: to me, basically)
- 3.rollsis this technically a side? maybe not. but good bread is essential to any thanksgiving feast, and I eat enough of it to make it feel like a side.
- 4.vegetablesany kind of vegetables will do. corn, green beans, roasted brussels, roasted squash, etc.
- 5.mashed potatoessometimes. I love potatoes, but I am super picky about mashed. hence the reason they rank so low.