Gut Reactions to Each Song on "Made in the a.m."
because you can never have too many lists about one direction, am I right??? 👱🏻👦🏻👧🏻👦🏻🆔
- •hey angelreminds me v vaguely of train's "calling all angels." could be the title. Harry probably wrote it looking in the mirror. 👼🏻
- •drag me downscream sing anthem. Harry's riffs at the end.
- •perfectfavorite of the pre-released singles, might be my fav on the album. it makes my heart soar, almost the same way "best song ever does."
- •infinitywould play on loop (get it??) stadium sway-er/lighters up belter.
- •end of the dayhated on the first listen. really love it after the 3rd.
- •if I could flythe chorus makes me think of arrested development "for British eyes only" ever gd time.
- •long way downfairly standard 1D ballad. but i like it more than a lot of the previous ones.
- •never enoughI over use this phrase but, it makes my heart soar. and I want to scream-sing this.
- •oliviaprobably about detective benson. or swifty's cat. or both.
- •what a feelingnot a remake of the 80s jam. still a jam. truly believe this is about being in love with an inmate, perhaps even a death row inmate. so much talk about watching through wires, chains holding you back, holding you again, etc.
- •love you goodbyenot a fan of their repeated use of girls being their property buuuut. I. love. this. one.
- •i want to write you a songthe chorus. THE CHORUS. delicate harmonies are one way to my heart.
- •historypub anthem, kind of like act my age but better.
- •temporary fixboner jamz
- •walking in the windready to run 2.0. driving down a back road with the windows down. (hello Paul Simon influence, glad you stopped by)
- •wolvescatchy catchy. anyone will more talent than I have would be a peach and make a mashup of this with mumford's the wolf. please and thanks.
- •a.m.makes me emotional oops?