BOYS IN BANDS IM HIGHKEY IN LOVE WITH AND MY FAVORITE SONGS THEY SING ABOUT GIRLS
I like cute boys, bands, cute boys in bands, and when cute boys in bands write about girls. Girls are great. So, It's a list! It's a playlist! Its a plist! (ugggh never mind) PLAYLIST!
- •Ezra Koenig (Vampire Weekend)I could listen to this man speak for hours, his Beats 1 Radio show might me the greatest thing that has ever happend to me. Vampire Weekend likes to talk about their ladies in extended metaphors and everythings complicated. "Bryn" and "Hannah Hunt" are my fave VW girl songs and possible names of some future cats or children of mine.
- •Niall Horan (One Direction)Ah, the softest piece in the center of the white bread loaf we all deserve. "Girl Almighty", and "She's Not Afraid" are both 1D masterpieces that I will bop to even in my grave.
- •Matty Healy (The 1975)Honestly, just a gorgeous boy all around and I can't wait till The 1975 comes to Boston again so that @lizmulaski and I can lose our damn minds. Songs: "Girls" and "She's Way Out"
- •(I just wanna take this moment to remind you all that Harry Styles is the biggest Matty Healy fangirl)Oh, also Harry gets a shout out here for writing "Olivia" which is now on my list of favorite songs of all time tbh.
- •Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)My sweet pop-punk prince. The first concert I went to on my own was All Time Low, and its one of my favorite memories. Songs: "Holly (Would you turn me on?)", "Stella", and "Jasey Rae"
- •Nate Ruess (The Format/Fun)I love his voice so much that when he's speaking I'm like "can you just sing your sentences?" The Formats "She Doesn't Get It" and Funs "All The Pretty Girls" are my fave Nate Ruess sung girl bops.
- •Here's a link go my "Girl(s) Almighty" playlist (It's a work in progress) Please comment your favorite band boys and girl songs below and I'll add it 😊