FAVE BOSTON BARS FALL 2015
Team briq loves to work with startups which inevitably leads to a cocktail or two... Here are some of our favorite watering holes in Boston
- •Night Shift BrewingA great selection of seasonal drafts with an emphasis on sour, Night Shift is worth venturing to Everett.
- •Lord HoboGreat beer selection without any of the pretension.
- •BronwynNothing is cuter than the outdoor area at this union square beer garden.
- •BukowskiTheir recently revamped outpost in Inman square is a welcoming amount of crowded every night of the week.
- •BellyAmazing wine selection, charcuterie and s'mores. Nuff said
- •The gallowsCome for the beer. Stay for the scotch egg