Music Festivals I've Attended
- •Coachella, Indio, CA 2004My first really big fest. Hot. Getting out of the parking lot was impossible. But... So many great bands in one place, it was like overstimulation!! First time seeing Kraftwerk, Muse, Pixies... Ash was great..The Cure...Radiohead ...Basement Jaxx was amazing...Cooper Temple Clause..etc..
- •Shaky Knees Festival, Atlanta 2016My most recent..and best experience at a fest. Went for Slowdive, saw many other great acts like Julien Baker, Against Me!, Savages, Florence+the Machine, and Explosion in the Sky(wow!!).
- •Music Midtown, Atlanta, 2000 and 2005In 2000, got too close to the stage for Oasis and got a cracked rib. Great set though! In 2005, went for Devo, Pixies, White Stripes.
- •Identity Festival, 2011Nero, DJ Shadow, and Kaskade were great. Fun day!
- •Identity Festival, 2012Eric Prydz, Nero, and Wolfgang Gartner were amazing!
- •Curiosa Festival, Atlanta, 2004To see The Cure, Muse, and Cooper Temple Clause all at one show was great!
- •The Big Ticket, Jacksonville 2014Went for 30STM but enjoyed twentyonepilots and The 1975 even more.
- •Lilith Fair 1998 and 1999Sarah always put on a great show..but Natalie Merchant, Dido, Anggun, Pretenders, Sinead O'Connor made them even better!
- •Guinness Fleadh, Chicago 1998Saw Shane MacGowan, Mike Peters, Wilco, X, Sinead O'Connor, The Corrs, Tracy Chapman