Elementary School Things
Memories from Olita Elementary in La Habra, California
- •Inspirational Yo-Yo MasterBA dude with some sick moves and a message to never give up
- •Playing Four Square ironicallyFour friends, four squares and our own rules
- •Book fairsThe best day of school ever! Kids WANTING books
- •Student of the Month and Citizen of the MonthTwo awards given out each month, the difference? I don't know. I just know I won several times
- •Sitting in the box...TWICE!!Where the troublemakers spent their recess. Not a literal box!
- •Christmas programsSinging, ribbon dancing, and one Hanukkah song
- •Talent showMy GS troop performed a ribbon dance to God Bless the USA dressed as different American Icons after 9/11 - the audience wept!
- •Ms. BoznanskiMy principal...don't know if her hair was real
- •A visit from the Weinermobile!Kids who read the most books climbed aboard and got whistles
- •Playing Spice Girls at lunchWent back and forth between Ginger and Baby