5 Reasons To Get A Facial
- •Clogged PoresEveryone has them whether it's acne or a couple black heads on your nose but nothing treats them better than a deep clean and steam. Trying to unclog your own can lead to scarring or rosacea.
- •Dry, Dehydrated or Rough SkinThere are many layers of dead skin cells laying on our face and sometimes a home scrub just won't do the trick. A light chemical peel or chemical exfoliant can get you back to baby soft skin.
- •StressLives are full of stress with work, school, kids, and bills we can go crazy. Stress wears on our body and can cause break outs and wrinkles. Take time for yourself and feel the stress wash away.
- •Insecurities & ImperfectionsWe all have flaws whether it's acne, wrinkles, dark spots, scars, etc. and very few of those can't be treated. Seeing a skin care specialist can help lead you down a treatment plan and skin care routine to be rid of those stubborn imperfections and get you back to loving you!
- •RelaxationLife in the 21st Century is 24/7 . We work hard and play hard but sometimes we need to take a step back and take care of ourselves. Relax and let someone else worry about you for a change.