Shit actually I say at work
I work in a cell phone retail store and everyday is an adventure.
- •Have you tried taking the battery out and putting it back in?
- •Ma'am, I promise, you do IN FACT have a password to your apple account.
- •Me: sooooooooooooooooo you ran your phone over with your car THREE TIMES? Customer: yes but that's not why it's not working Me: 😒
- •Customer: my phone isn't working Me: has it been dropped in water recently? Customer: yeah like 2 weeks ago but it's been working fine since then, I don't think that's why it's not working. Me: 😒
- •Your phone isn't ringing because your "do not disturb" is turned on
- •I don't know how your "do not disturb" got turned on if you didn't physically do it yourself
- •No sir, I do not have a magic force field around the store that makes phones work when they don't in all other places