PLACES WE ATE IN SYRACUSE
Ten mornings yet somehow 13 breakfasts
- 1.Pastabilities x 2Ate spicy hot tomato oil appetizer even though it hurt our mouths, ate dessert first, and cried when found out waiter had tattoos
- 2.Copper Top Tavern x 2
- 3.Dinosaur BBQMatt got salad as both of his sides
- 4.Empire Brewing Co. x 2Gouda burger is good-a
- 5.Brooklyn PickleLeft wanting pickle t-shirts
- 6.Cheesecake FactoryFirst time here, also first time eating edamame
- 8.Modern Malt x 2Kim's egg flew off her plate, cookie dough pancakes, pb&j smoothie, amazing tater tots (they're a Sandra staple), MALT in my milkshake, cheers to our waiter Trey aka J Karate
- 9.Wegman'sSpent $9 on lunch and $15 on dessert. As it should be.
- 10.King David's RestaurantDelicious Mediterranean food in a strip mall. Flaky, buttery spanakopita for appetizer.
- 11.Red Newt BistroGrilled cheese with MEATLOAF and grilled cheese with MUSHROOMS.
- 12.Kitty Hoyne'sTried to be healthy and regretted it. Made up for it with soda bread
- 13.Funk 'n WafflesSweet and savory because we're cultured
- 14.J. Ryan'sWould go back for music only
- 15.Nestico's...too!Pumpkin pecan pancakes
- 16.Eva's European Sweets
- 17.Frazer & JonesBreakfast pizza and BBQ with the foundry workers