MY FAVORITE NEW EMOJIS AND WHY
Because I use more emojis than the average individual and have actually given this way to much thought.
- •🦄You would think I might have started this out with the 🖕🏻emoji, but it's just not what I dreamed it would be. Instead there is this mythical creature, that I use randomly all the time because it's a unicorn.
- •🙄The eye roll. Didn't know I needed it but I'm so happy it exists.
- •🤓I'm a grad student. I use this one a lot and it's cute.
- •🤕+🤒The sick emojis. Self explanatory. They are perfect. Why did it take so long to get these?
- •🖖🏼Can't figure out when I should use this, but I love that it's there. It's not often I use the accompanying spoken blessing, "live long and prosper" – "dif tor heh smusma", maybe I should start.
- •🌮🌮🌯🌯Taco, Taco. Burrito, Burrito. My sister and I are fans of the Jennifer Lopez South Park Episode.
- •🍾When I want to make it seem as if I have a super exiting and frivolous lifestyle where I frequently pop bottles. This also goes along well with the 💸 emoji.
- •🤔Grad school emoji for the philosophy bros that sit behind me scratching their beards trying to make the rest of class even more confused.