Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by everyone. I'm on Good Reads too people!
- •Keep Chickens! / By: Barbara KilarskiI want to have some chickens some day and thought this would be a good way to see what it all entails. Turns out it's pretty easy. Kilarski writes about how she is able to have chickens in urban Seattle. Easy read with good pointers for the future.
- •Eight Hundred Grapes / By: Laura DaveI LOVED this book. Not only do I love wine (my fiancé used to work in the wine industry), but this book reminded me of "This is Where I Leave You" by Jonathan Tropper. It was also awesome since it's setting is only a couple hours from where I live.
- •The Dogs Who Found Me / By: Ken FosterThis book helped me through my first fostering experience, which wasn't a good one. (I wrote a list about it). Ken Foster talks about taking in lots of strays and how he's handled it. He has very interesting points about dogs, vets, no-kill shelters, and more.
- •I've decided that my New Years resolution is going to be speaking up.
- •Fighting for what I believe in.
- •Not worrying about what others might say.Even if it's my own mother
- •I'm SUPER tired of people denouncing bravery. There isn't only ONE way to be brave.So I've compiled this list of all the ways people can show bravery. Please add to the list!!
- •A soldier risks their life for their countryThis seems like the only type of bravery conservatives know of.
- •An LGBT person comes out to their friends and family
This is consuming my life right now, so I must share
- •Drill a hole in a piece of wood
- •Sand the shit out of the wood
- •Seal the wood with this stuff
Inspired by @roaringsoftly
- •Setting: Beach Hut Deli in Folsom, CA
- •Characters: Myself (M), Sandwich Girl (SG), and Other Customer (OC)
- •[Enter Myself in Beach Hut Deli]