An Article I Think Everyone Needs to Read !RIGHT NOW!
...And my fave excerpts from it
- •"Criminals don’t “use” laws by researching their statutory defenses before they menace the public."
- •"Children are at far greater risk of being abused in their own homes than they are in public restrooms."
- •"The law can protect people from discrimination without giving those people “special” treatment; that is the concept of equality. "
- •"If it walks like a chick and it talks like chick, it should be allowed to pee with the chicks.”
- •And my favorite of all is the response to "Why don't we just make a separate bathroom for Transgenders"....A while back, we (and by “we,” I mean “the Supreme Court“) decided that “separate but equal is inherently unequal.” Forcing a group of people to keep away from the rest of us is pronounced “seg-reg-a-tion” and we don’t do that anymore. If we’re going to create a third bathroom, how about we just make the bigots use that one? That would seem easier.
- •There you go!That's my bathroom talk!