Embarrassing Things I've Said
Inspired by @danashiroma 's list 😂
- •Pronounce "elite" as "E-LIGHT"Literally been saying "E-LIGHT DAILY" until 6 months ago
- •Saying: It's a two way "streak", instead of "street"It totally made sense in my head...
- •Someone sneezes... I say: "Bleshu"
- •Telling my mom in the 2nd grade that I wanted "lace" for my hairSeems innocent, except I really meant to say LICE! My friend had it and she said it was cool.
- •Reading out loud from our Johnny Tremain book in 8th grade, and saying "Adam Sandler", when the name was clearly "Samuel Adams"
- •Struggling to pronounce a weird store name: "SH-KL-O"My friend nudges me... "Britt... It says 'Chloe'" 😑
- •Couldn't think of a comeback so I just said "ITS A FREE COUNTRY" 🇺🇸