Sayings I'm Calling Bull Shit On
- •Don't go to bed angryNo good things have been said when you are trying to "talk it out" in the heat of the moment. Going to bed relieves tension and makes you calm down so you can talk about it in the morning.
- •No one cried over spilt milkBreastmilk is GOLD. You spill a bottle of pumped breastmilk, momma is going to cry (baby, too).
- •🎶You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you?🎶Umm... It is about them, you stating that MAKES the song about him/her
- •The grass isn't always greener on the other side.How do you know I don't like brown grass?? I live in CA, there's no such thing as green grass!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!
- •Best thing since sliced bread.WHAT! WAY better things have been made since sliced bread!!! I could probably make a LONG list about that on its own!!! NEW LIST: Things Better Than Sliced Bread
- •You'll feel better about it in the morningGo away! I'm having a hangover here. Give me some peaceSuggested by @reconditioner
- •Live, Laugh, LoveDON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! Where's the Sit, Drink and Be Apathetic cursive sign? I'm tired.Suggested by @whirledpeas
- •A rolling stone gathers no mossHas this been studied?!? What is the stone has a point my spot and stabs a piece of moss, and keeps right on rolling? Wouldn't that make the saying a LIE?!!!! How can you be so sure to say NO moss, SHOW ME THE DATA!!!Suggested by @BWN_7
- •The early bird gets the worm.I hate this one. Cause guess what: the early worm gets eaten.Suggested by @beatlesmccuen
- •Every now and againDoing some activity 'every now and again,' means doing it every single moment of life, and then doing it all over again. I think of idioms like these every now and again.Suggested by @elmiguel
- •Everything in moderationReally? EVERYTHING? Do you know what moderation means? Kinda violates the principle. How about "Most things in moderation". Or "Half the things in moderation".Suggested by @edge
- •Living well is the best revengeWhat? While 'living well' is a noble and good path, it sucks as an expedient tool for revenge. If it's revenge yer truly set on, there must be a decent list out there. Somewhere. A DIY guide to ointments, peppers, photos, public humiliation, hair loss, car parts, recipes, etc. nothing illegal of course.Suggested by @bdot