The 10 Commandments of Graphic Design
Thanks for the request!!
- 1.You shall not have more than 2 "fonts" in 1 design.
- 2.You shall not make low resolution designs
- 3.You shall not give your client your working file unless they pay for it first.
- 4.Remember to spell check
- 5.Honor your clients, unless they make you break one of these commandments.
- 6.You shall not murder text by stretching or manipulating.
- 7.You shall not commit live tracing, unless your deadline is in 15 min and you don't want to waste time.
- 8.You shall not steal from other artists
- 9.You shall not bear false color theory
- 10.You shall not scale up a pixel image, vectors okay.