Things That Give Me Anxiety
- •Google Earth instead of Google MapsI DONT NEED TO SEE THE TOPOGRAPHY OF THE AREA TO GET ACCURATE DIRECTIONS TO SUSHI!!!!
- •Paint brushes that aren't cleaned after useWTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!... CLEARLY YOU FUCK UP PAINT BRUSHES FOR A LIVING!
- •Terrible KerningI literally had to use the first Google image because I didn't want to scroll through all the terribleness.
- •Being late.On time to me is 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Being early (which I prefer to be) is 20 min before scheduled time.
- •Changing plans constantly.Playing by ear is okay, but I need a basic understanding as to what I'm getting myself into. What freaks me out is changing when and where you're meeting ALL. THE. TIME.
- •Last minute plansI'm sorry. I won't do it if you don't give me enough notice. Some things need more notice than others.
- •When my inbox is not separated into folders and organized.My work email inbox never has more than 1 of of emails. If there's 2 pages I get anxious.
- •Making this list made me want to breathe into a brown paper bag.