Favourite Parts of Shrek
As requested by @amandalaurino
- •The opening creditsMostly for the filth, farts, and Smash Mouth
- •The earwax candlelight dinner
- •"And in the morning, I'm making WAFFLES"Literally everyone's favourite line (but especially in the case of drunk people, it seems)
- •The way Shrek says "and the squatters" when he is trying to negotiate his swamp back from Lord Farquaad
- •The ogre-onion-layer discussionParfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet
- •The travel montage to Princess Fiona's castleThe animation is GORGEOUS
- •"It's Brimstone"
- •That winning smile Shrek gives after Princess Fiona forces him to take off his helmet and reveal his true colours
- •Donkey's quest for blue flowers with red thornsAnd the discovery of his colour-blindness
- •The heart to heart between Shrek and Donkey while viewing constellationsAnd when Donkey inquires about the moon
- •The way Princess Fiona says "no kidding" while eating her weed rat on a stick
- •The Hallelujah montage
- •"Mother Fletcher! He already said it!"
- •At the very end, when they're all singing "I'm A Believer", there's an aerial view of all the characters and the Big Bad Wolf gets me every time!!!I believe.