WHEN YOU REVIEW A BOOK I LOVED POORLY
- •Are you even literate?
- •Did you actually read the whole thing?
- •How dare you say this is trash/worst thing you've ever read/author has no talent WHERE'S YOUR PUBLISHED NOVEL
- •Saying characters are too sad when you knew you were reading a psychological thriller 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼
- •"This is so unbelievable" yes your comment on this alien invasion dystopian novel makes sense
- •What if the author reads this they will be so sad
- •But also probably not because you clearly are wrong and they are millionaires with movie deals
- •Just because the book didn't spark all of your 2 measly interests means something is wrong with you not it
- •Learn to appreciate hard work and art