CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
Life...a collection of stories that have come together to make up who you are now. Looking back through the lens at the characters, situations, plot twists....I should have written a book along time ago.
- •The shattered fairytale. Summary: The uniform, the dress, floating on a cloud, only to be brought back to the darkness of reality.
- •Go. Summary: Places experienced, things seen, a sensory overload of the traveling sorts.
- •Well that was fun. Summary: Party, Drink, Talk, Hang, Party more...followed by sheer exhaustion
- •One nighters at the insane asylum. Plot twist this chapter ends with (gasp) a kid.
- •A new breed. Summary: New age dating, men trying to use a gorgeous body to compensate for the lack of brain function, completely hopeless, well....sort of
- •Eat. Summary: See the food, eat the food, oh but how wonderful it is to BE the food.
- •The Art of Going Insane. Summary: Raising little people solo AND surviving takes becoming insane, just make it an art form.
- •Growing up and getting comfortable. Summary: Simple life, simple pleasures, happy, yet completely unsettling
- •The next...