BOOKS I OWN BUT HAVE YET TO READ
i have a short attention span and tire easily. reading for leisure was a chore over the last couple years, but lately, i'm back in the game. this is what i have on the horizon, in no particular order
- •"dirty rocker boys" by bobbie brownautobiography of bobbie brown, bleach blonde starlet of warrant's "cherry pie" video. she's also on a reality tv show called "ex-wives of rock," which i highly recommend. at this point, i pretty much consider myself to be bobbie's biggest fan. haven't read yet because i bought it like a month ago and was on something else.
- •"house of leaves" by mark z. danielewskihad this since high school, attempted on more than one occasion. never got through it. it's a rite of passage i've never experienced. boyfriend and i each have a copy, so we look like superfans.
- •"the woman who walked into doors" by roddy doylei lied that i finished this in high school.
- •"the wind up bird chronicle" by haruki murakamithis one is probably the most embarrassing to admit. acquired it 12+ years ago and never got around to it.
- •"porno" by irvine welshtranscribed scottish dialect means me reading each paragraph four times. hard.
- •"notable american women" by ben marcusmost intriguing cover, least idea what it's about.
- •"the ghost network" by catie disabatovery recently released fiction, written by a friend of a friend. cracked it open today and am psyched about the subject matter.