10 Worst Ways to Be Woken Up, Ranked
If you want to see me at my worst... Wake me up. I dare you.
- •Breakfast smells.This is actually the best way to be woken up, if I have to be. Catching whiffs of coffee and bacon in between snoozes. Plus, breakfast is near!
- •HiccupsThis is just alarming and disorienting.
- •EarthquakeWE GET IT, EARTH. You're pissed. No need to throw a tantrum. Put me somewhere safe and let me return to my slumber.
- •Tickling my feetI'm not sure if you're *trying* to be the worst person orrrr.... But, it's okay. I'll just tuck the blanket under my feet and go back to sleep. It's in your best interest to leave, now.
- •Body slamI don't know what happened to you in your childhood to make you so disturbed... But, if you stay on top of me, I will be comforted by your body weight and return to sleeping.
- •Leaf blowerI WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT.
- •Ripping the blankets off the bed(Please see GIF)
- •Turning off my fanI sleep with a loud fan. The most horrifying sound in the world is that fan going off. Slowly drifting into silence.
- •Vacuum cleaner against the door on Saturday morning(Please see GIF)
- •A gentle caress on the arm and a "good morning sunshine. It's time to wake up."I will punch you in the throat and you will have deserved it.