1970's Idioms I Am Heavily Into
Brought to you by one of my favorite movies, "Foul Play". Which, I am watching with my family. EVERYTHING WAS COOLER IN THE 70's 😩😪
- •Beaver Trap"Here it is, my own little Beaver Trap."
- •You were put on this earth to do your thing and I was put on this earth to do mine... And if by some chance our things meet.... That's groovy. 🌍🍆
- •Far Out.Obviously.
- •Mama"She was one tough old mama." Tbh I want to incorporate "mama" into my everyday vocabulary.
- •Bonus: the 70's feminist character
- •"Nobody's gonna mess with Stella, unless Stella wants to be messed."
- •Gloria! Sweetheart! We live in a violent society! Weirdos are all around. Get them before they get you.
- •Really, honey. You've got to drag yourself into the seventies! You've gotta get some merchandise. (Discussing, brass knuckles, and a screamer.)
- •Take these. (The defense items) Without them, you are a lightbulb just waiting to get screwed.