Hawaii - According to My Niece.
She's five. These are her fun facts. I had no idea Hawaii is such a grim place, you guys.
- •"You have to be really serious in Hawaii."When I tried to add a disco ball to her "Hawaiian Apartment" video game.
- •"There are NO adventures in Hawaii."When I suggested that maybe there's a storm coming and the dolls are trapped on a volcano because they were on an adventure.
- •"There's no such thing as an Hawaiian Paradise in Hawaii."When I told her that her apartment was awesome and looked like a Hawaiian paradise.
- •"There's a lot of water everywhere."When I asked what Hawaii was like.
- •"Grilled cheese sandwiches are super popular in Hawaii."When I asked what people eat in Hawaii
- •"If you don't have food, you'll die. So it's good that Hawaii has so much food."This was unprompted.
- •"There's a lot of sea creatures in Hawaii. If you're lucky like me, you can see dolphins."I asked if there were mermaids. She rolled her eyes. 🙄
- •"Hawaii actually came from the ocean in a bunch of little pieces and they put it together to make...... HAWAII" ✨Now she's just really enjoying teaching me about Hawaii. I can't stop this freight train.
- •"The weather at Hawaii is super sunny. Make sure to put a sun emoji. ☀️"Now she's formatting my list.
- •"The first person who liveded in Hawaii was the first person who SPOKE Hawaii."Duh.
- •"The Dolphins at Hawaii are nicer than American Dolphins."American Dolphins are DICKS.
- •"No one knows what Hawaii is like. It's like a mystery that everyone discovers together."
- •How I, personally, view Hawaii.
- •How my niece views Hawaii.
- •Who am I to contradict her? She's been there. I have not.
- •I am not accepting applications for people willing to take me to Hawaii.